Making Bathrooms Beautiful Since 1986
Glass World designs, manufactures, sells and installs a wide variety of bathroom products. Glass World was founded in 1986 by Dale F. Waddell and Ken Thompson.
Our leading-edge production facilities include the only robotic gelcoat tub / stall trimmer in the world, allowing us to easily custom-fabricate pieces for corporate buyers and end users, including our popular “his and hers” custom-jetted tubs.
We are proud to employ approximately 100 manufacturing, sales, and installation staff. See Glass World Job Opportunities for available positions.
The Glass World Story
Our Manufacturing Capabilities
Our manufacturing facilities comprise 70,000 square feet, located in Abbotsford, BC.
- Acrylic vacuum mold forming (bathtubs, shower bases, shower stalls)
- shower doors
- wood shelving and wire shelving closet organizing systems
- mirror and glass bevelling, polishing, cutting and drilling
- Bavelloni bevelling and polishing machines
- Bavelloni automated cutting line
- Binks chopping and laminating booth
- Plasti-Vac thermo forming machine
- Bavelloni CNC Machine
- Fanuc 7-Axis Robot
- Land Glass tempering facility